- Day 1If arriving into Brussels take a walking tour around its historical centre, or enjoy a guided tour, before visiting the Maastricht Caves en route to Valkenburg.
- Day 2Travel to the historical German city of Cologne, where you can visit the Gothic Cathedral and Lindt chocolate factory.
- Day 3Spend the day at Phantasialand in Germany...one of the most popular theme parks in Europe!
- Day 4Visit Valkenburg’s popular attractions, the Coal Mines and Municipal Caves.
The Netherlands >> Valkenburg
Unlike the rest of the country it is not flat and the scenery is strikingly impressive, well mapped walks provide a great way of courting the tranquil hills. The many caves beneath the town afford an unusual insight into the history and culture of its peoples.
What do do…
- Marlstone, Fluweelen & Municipal Caves
- Coal Mines
- Cable car to Wilhelmina Tower
- Maastricht – St Pietersberg caves & waterpark complex
- Cologne – Cathedral & chocolate factory
- National War and Resistance Museum
- Movie Park
- SnowWorld (indoor skiing)
- Laser tag