France >> Strasbourg
It is no accident that Strasbourg was chosen as the capital of Europe, the city has stood as a shining symbol of reconciliation between peoples since the Second World War.
Discovering the institutions of Europe enhances students understanding and is a great opportunity to embrace the stunning contemporary architecture.
- EU Parliament (school organises visit directly)
- Palais d l’Europe (Council of Europe)
- Cathedral & La Petite France
- Natzweiler Struthof Concentration Camp
- Chocolate Museum
- European Court of Human Rights
- Bergwelt Schauinsland cable car (longest in Germany)