- Day 1Arrive in Paris and commence your guided city tour, taking in the main sights such as the Eiffel Tower - a perfect introduction.
- Day 2Spend the day discovering attractions such as Stade de France, Arc de Triomphe, Notre Dame and a visit to the Latin Quarter is a must.
- Day 3The Louvre, Montmarte, Sacre Coeur, Versailles and many more attractions await you. Don't forget your trip on the Bateaux Mouches.
- Day 4Your group will enjoy a full day at Disneyland Paris. Save some time for Val D'Europe shopping centre.
France >> Paris
Visiting students will have a wealth of choice both educationally and recreationally, learning and relaxing in a city that boasts memorable museums and galleries together with a host of street cafes and restaurants for that people watching experience.
There is so much to see and do in Paris you will be completely spoilt for choice. Some of the most visited attractions are as follows:
- Eiffel Tower
- The Louvre
- Disneyland Paris
- Notre Dame Cathedral
- Arc de Triomphe & The Champs-Elysees
- Sacré Coeur & Montmarte
- Stade de France
- Sorbonne & The Latin Quarter
- Musée d’Orsay
- Palace and Gardens of Versailles
- Centre Georges Pompidou
- Pére Lachaise Cemetery
- La Defense
- Cité des Science
Evening entertainment options:
- Bateaux Mouches trip on the River Seine
- Eiffel Tower by night
- Pizza Hut
- Buffalo Grill
- Planet Hollywood
- French restaurants
- Pizza/Italian restaurants
Disneyland Resort is divided into two parks – Disneyland Park & Walt Disney Studios Park. Every Paris tour includes entrance to Disneyland Park, however there are Hopper tickets available for entry to both parks if you wish
Disneyland Park is separated into five themed areas: Main Street USA, Fantasyland, Frontierland, Adventureland and Discoveryland. Relive the magic of Disney stories and characters on more than 50 attractions.
Walt Disney Studios Park
Step through the studio gates and let your imagination soar! Explore the four distinct cinema and studio lots: Front lot, Production Courtyard, Back lot and Toon Studio and immerse yourself in the exhilarating world of television, cinema and animation. Have the ride of your life on the Rock n Roller Coaster starring Aerosmith!
If you are a dance or music group then you can be part of the magic of Disney for a day by performing on one of the many stages in the park. Ask us for more information on the exciting Disney Magic Music Days programme!