As Europe’s third largest capital behind London and Berlin, Madrid is the most Spanish of Spain’s cities that defends its culture vigorously and has mastered the art of 'living the good life'.
There is much to see and learn about this busy metropolis with it’s way of living that is difficult to resist
Madrid has an abundance of artistic, cultural and fun attractions.
Marvels of Madrid…
- Reina Sofia Art Museum
- Prado Museum
- Royal Palace
- La Plaza Mayor
- Palacio Real
- Thyssen- Bornemisza Museum
- Bernabeu Stadium
- Las Ventas Bullring
- Parque Warner Theme Park
- Parque de Atracciones
- Retiro Park (boat trip possible depending on weather)
- Paseo del Pintor Rosales – scenic cable car tour
- Madrid Snow Zone
- El Escorial
* It is possible to organise language lessons at a language
school in Madrid. Generally classes are 2 or 3 hours long.
- Day 1Enjoy an introduction to this magnificent city by visiting attractions such as the Royal Palace and the Bullfighter stadium. Finish the day with a visit to the Bernabeu Stadium.
- Day 2Take a full day excursion to the historical city of Segovia, followed by the impressive monument El Escorial, both of which are UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
- Day 3Have some fun at Parque Warner theme park or Parque de Attraciones. Alternatively, take an interesting trip to the popular city of Toledo.
- Day 4Visit one of the many famous museums such as Prado or Reina Sofia, spend some time in Retiro Park or partake in some last minute shopping.