- Day 1Delve straight into the beauty of Krakow's old town with your tour of the Market Square, Cloth Hall, Royal Palace and Cathedral.
- Day 2Experience the impact of Auschwitz, one of the most memorable lessons of modern history.
- Day 3Explore the Kazimierz District (Jewish Quarter) of Krakow followed with a visit to Schindler's factory.
- Day 4Go over 300 metres underground to the Wieliczka Salt Mine and see dozens of statues and a cathedral carved out of salt.
It is a miracle how this marvellous city stayed so in tact after WWII and therefore boasts many fabulous historic buildings and monuments. An important and must-see destination for history groups.
Crucial sights of Krakow…
There are many architectural, cultural and historical aspects to be seen while in Krakow, such as:
- St Marys’ Church
- Market Square & Cloth Hall
- Wawel Hill – Cathedral & Royal Palace.
- Kazimierz (Jewish Quarter) * Oskar Schindler’s Factory
- Wieliczka Salt Mines
- Tatra Mountains (Zakopane)
- IMAX cinema