Take your group on a tour of Greece’s capital city, Athens.
This ancient city is a must see for cultural and historical enthusiasts and is the perfect educational tour for classic studies students. A trip to the worlds ancient capital is not to be missed.
- Temple of Olympian Zeus
- Olympic Stadium
- Acropolis of Athens
- Ancient Agora of classical Athens
- Kerameikos cemetery
- National Archaeological museum
- Aegina Island
- Nafplio & Corinth Canal
- Day 1 Start your stay in Athens with a guided tour. Afterwards you can head towards Omonoia Square in the oldest part of the city. Explore the flea market in Monastiraki and do some shopping.
- Day 2 Today visit the Acropolis of Athens and the Parthenon. You can also visit the Ancient Agora and the Kerameikos Cemetery. You may also like to catch a ferry to one of the surrounding Greek islands
- Day 3 Take the coastal road along the Saronic Gulf to the archaeological site of Mycenae. Continue your tour to Epidaurus and finally, stop in the city of Nafplio and the Corinth Canal.
- Day 4 On your last day in Athens you can visit the National Archaeological Museum, containing one of the richest collection of artefacts from Greek antiquity worldwide.