Edinburgh is a stunning city filled with dramatic prospects and a torrid history.
With its cobbled streets, rocky hills and beautiful buildings Edinburgh certainly has plenty of character and lots to offer groups on their tour.
- Mary King’s Close
- Dynamic Earth
- Camera Obscura
- Edinburgh Castle
- Edinburgh Dungeons
- National Museum of Scotland
- Royal Mile
- Royal Yacht Britannia
- Loch Ness and the Highlands
- Stirling Castle
- St Andrews Castles, Cathedral and University
- Murray Field Ice Skating rink
- Day 1 On your first day in Edinburgh enjoy a stroll up the Royal Mile to visit the historic Mary King's Close. You can also visit Dynamic Earth and experience Scotland's only 360 degree full film theatre.
- Day 2 Today visit the iconic interactive experience that is Camera Obscura. You will also visit one of the most famous attraction in this city, Edinburgh Castle.
- Day 3 Take a trip back through some of Edinburgh’s darkest history with a trip to Edinburgh Dungeons. Visit the National Museum of Scotland and explore a variety of subjects all in one amazing building.