See the two largest cities in Northern Ireland in one trip. These cities are full of character and history and are the perfect destinations for any school tour. Visit the Titanic Quarter in Belfast or the PEACE bridge and the Tower Museum in Derry.
- Museum of Free Derry
- Historic Derry Walls
- Heritage Tower and City Gates
- St Columbs Cathedral
- Apprentice Boys Memorial Museum
- Titanic Belfast
- City Hall
- The Ulster Museum
- Belfast Black Cab tour
- Stormont Parliament Builidngs
Below is just a sample itinerary for the Belfast & Derry trip:
- Day 1See some of the main sights of Derry to include the City Walls and St Columba’s Cathedral, followed by a visit to the Museum of Free Derry.
- Day 2Travel to the Giant’s Causeway to explore this magnificent coast line and rock formations. Then on to Belfast for the Black Cab tour.
- Day 3Explore Belfast for the day – you can visit Crumlin Road Gaol or the Titanic Experience which are both huge attractions. Finish the tour with some fun at We Are Vertigo!