Catalonia's capital is considered by many to be the 'most outstanding architectural city in the world'.
Antoni Gaudi’s influence appears everywhere. Art lovers can peruse the works of Picasso and with over fifty museums in the city it’s a cultural haven educationally. Barcelona is a dynamic city, rich in history, art and fashion, and has a huge passion for variety.
Beauty of Barcelona….
There are many enthralling and captivating things about Barcelona. Here are a few must-see sights and attractions:
- La Sagrada Familia
- Camp Nou (Barcelona FC Football Stadium)
- Parc Guell
- Las Ramblas
- Magic Fountain of Montjuic
- Barcelona Aquarium
- Poble Espanyol – Spanish Village
- Barrio Gotico – Gothic Quarter
- Teleferic de Montjuic (cable car)
- Picasso Museum
- Casa Mila
- ‘Las Golondrinas’ boat trip
- Tibidabo Theme Park
- Zip Lining
- Figueres & Salvador Dali Museum
- Garratoxa Volcanic Park
Evening entertainment options:
- House of Illusions (Salou)
- Ice-skating (Barcelona city)
- Flamenco show
- Laser tag
- 3D Labyrinth of Terror (Salou)
- Football match (Camp Nou, subject to availability)
PortAventura & Ferrari Land
Spain’s most famous theme park, PortAventura, is deally situated beside the sandy beach resort of Salou. The park is divided into six different lands. Experience the amazing rides and shows of Mexico, China, Polynesia, Far West, Mediterrania and SesamoAventura.
For all those adrenaline seeking junkies, Ferrari Land in Port Aventura offers a unique and thrilling experience where you can learn all about the legendary secrets of Ferrari’s creator, Enzo Ferarri and take a ride on Europe’s most dar-
ing rollercoaster, Red Force!
Parks operate seasonal opening hours, usually opening the weekend before Easter and closing at the end of October.
This is subject to change.
- Day 1On arrival discover the delights that Barcelona has to offer on your full day panoramic guided city tour, including the impressive La Sagrada Familia exterior.
- Day 2A day at PortAventura, Spain's most loved theme park, is a must! You can also add entrance to Ferrari Land for the ultimate experience (seasonal opening).
- Day 3A trip to Montserrat in the morning, followed by another action-packed afternoon in Barcelona city either visiting the Aquarium, Nou Camp Stadium or the Cosmocaixa Science Museum.
- Day 4Take a cable car ride to Montjuic, visit another one of the impressive museums and leave some time to enjoy some last-minute shopping.