- Day 1Start the tour with a visit to the interactive NEMO Science Centre. Follow this with a visit to the Van Gogh Museum and finish with some cheese tasting at a traditional Dutch warehouse.
- Day 2Experience the open air conservation area and museum of Zaanse Schans windmill village, before the moving experience of Anne Frank’s House. End the day with a scenic canal boat trip.
- Day 3Enjoy a fun-filled day at Walibi theme park or Duinrell theme park.
- Day 4Tour the Amsterdam Arena (home to Ajax FC) or spend your last day in Rotterdam, taking in the Euromast Space Tower and the Spido harbour boat.
The Netherlands >> Amsterdam (Noordwijk)
Alternatively, some short walks will see you visiting masterful museums, Van Gogh and Rembrandt to name but two. A worthy venue is the Anne Frank museum, a well collated history of her life and family is an eye opener. Your base for this trip is the seaside resort of Noordwijk-aan-Zee, where you will find Amsterdam and the surrounding areas easy to access.
What to do…
- Anne Frank’s House
- Canal boat trip
- Van Gogh Museum
- Zaannse Schans Windmill Village
- Zuiderzee Museum
- The Delta Expo
- Rembrandt’s House Museum
- Ajax Football Museum
- Cheese Farm & Clog Factory
- Artis (zoo)
- Nemo Science Museum
Outside of the city:
- Rotterdam – Spido Harbour boat & Euromast Space Tower
- The Hague – Madurodam & Sea Life Centre
- Volendam & Marken (windmill tour)
- Duinrell Theme Park
- Walibi Holland Theme Park