Sorrento is most popularly combined with Rome to make a fabulous 3 to 5 night tour. Below is just a sample itinerary for spending time in Sorrento, either before or after your stay in Rome .
- Day 1Travel to Sorrento and en route from Rome you will visit Pompeii and Mount Vesuvius. (Please note that this day can be swapped with Day 3 depending on whether Rome is visited before or after).
- Day 2Enjoy a full day on the island of Capri, take the funicular to Capri town or venture further up to Anacapri for breath-taking views. Or Take a drive along the stunning Amalfi Coast and visit the beautiful towns of Positano and Amalfi.
- Day 3Depending on your subject focus you may wish to take time to visit Herculaneum and Naples.
It is also possible to be accommodated in Naples
Italy >> Sorrento
Sorrento, overlooking the bay of Naples has panoramic views that are difficult to equal.
The most famous town of the Sorrentine Peninsula makes an ideal base for exploring the main attractions of the surrounding area and Campania region.
Savour Sorrento and be amazed by the Amalfi Coast…
- Mount Vesuvius
- Island of Capri
- Naples & Archeological Museum
- Amalfi Coast – Positano & Amalfi
- Gnocchi or Pizza making class
- Folk evening