Iceland is the perfect destination for groups looking for a unique experience and adventure in the great outdoors.
With breath-taking views and fascinating geographical features this is a different and exciting trip for any school group.
- The Blue Lagoon
- Gullfoss, the Golden Waterfall
- Strokkur Geyser
- Hekla Mountains
- Eyjafjallajökull Volcano
- Seljalandsfoss and Skógarfoss waterfalls.
- LAVA Centre
- The Hellisheiði Geothermal Plant
- Hveragerði, the greenhouse village
- Golden Circle
- South Shore
- The Northern Lights
- Day 1 For your first day in Iceland visit the iconic Blue Lagoon. Enjoy a swim in the geothermal and mineral rich lake.
- Day 2 Drive over Hellisheiði plateau to Hveragerði, Continue to Gullfoss and visit the famous Stokkur geyser. You can then explore Þingvellir National Park. In the evening catch a glimpse of the Northern Lights.
- Day 3 Head over the mountain pass Hellisheiði passing Hekla Mountain and Eyjafjallajökull Volcano. Visit two spectacular waterfalls, Seljalandsfoss and Skógarfoss. Drive past Dyrhólaey and stop at LAVA Centre, an interactive and high-tech educational exhibition.
- Day 4 On your last day vist The Hellisheiði Geothermal Plant. On your way to the airport stop in Seltun, where you can see minerals deposits from geothermal solutions.